It's a Match

March 15, 2019

Photo credit: @coryjpopp

Today is not only TGIF day but also Match day! And no, I'm not talking about Tinder, although often times the whole residency application process feels like a dating app. I am talking about residency match day, when graduating medical students find out what residency program they have matched into and take the first steps in their career as a doctor. It is the culmination of years of hard work, studying, clinical rotations, board exams, and determination. Congratulations to all the medical students who matched this year! Cannot believe that I was in their shoes three years ago...well technically I was barefoot on the beaches of Santa Barbara (best way to finish medical school).


As a celebration of my Match Day anniversary, I collaborated with Cory from @coryjpopp and @whyilovephilly.co to compile this beautiful documentary vignette (my first VLOG!!!) that encompasses my life as a physician and social media blogger/influencer. Ready for my Grey's Anatomy debut ;)



I have lots of collaborations in the works but am excited to be sharing an upcoming blog post thanks to all of you #vitastics asking me about my life as a doctor. Let me know if you have any more questions about residency, medical school, or life as an influencer in the comments below!

2 comments

  1. awwwwwww <3 love your post and video!!! xxxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww!! Thank you Pree <3 You're so sweet. It was so much fun to make (but also a little windy lol)

      Delete

© daily dose of vita. Design by FCD.