Be Our Guest

August 2, 2018

From now on, I am only attending events with a guest list! So lucky to have been invited to the exclusive Seated dinner at Barra Rossa here in Philadelphia. If you have not heard of or downloaded the app Seated before, it is an amazing program that gives you rewards for dining out. Plus it helps you book reservations at the most popular restaurants. You can get $10 to $50 in credit each time you go out to eat for Amazon, Starbucks, Lyft, and more! Use my code "ALYSSA274" for an extra reward. Just click the link here: https://seated.app.link/dM8CAdQZYI



We were treated to a delicious Italian cuisine with appetizers for days along with salads, bruschetta, pizza (thin-crust = the best kind), mussels, mozzarella sticks,  and an endless supply of olives. I got to meet so many wonderful Philly foodies and of course, the Seated team. Shout out to my new Instagram family @bestbite, @whatsonmimismind, @happyhungryfoodie, @mackattackkss, @singerinkitchen, @bitetastic, and of course @seated_app).



It was a great way to bring friends together and family too! It turned out my cousin was at the same event representing @bestbite (follow them on Instagram if you aren't already). I am happy to take credit for introducing him to the Seated app as well :)



Everyone at Seated was so welcoming and what's more, excited to hear our feedback. Being the go-getter doctor I am, I wrote up an entire list of recommendations (call it my own "assessment and plan").  It turns out, they were already working on some of them too.

silver lining


If I haven't convinced you yet, let me tell you the best silver lining story. I went on a date with a guy who was as much a gastronome as me - he had been to almost every restaurant I had, enjoying the same meals. Meant to be, right? I sent him my Seated referral code and thought this could definitely turn into something...until I didn't hear from him. Needless to say, I'd been ghosted. About a week later, I got a notification from Seated that I received a reward from guess who - the same guy. Apparently, he used my referral code for another date! Made the whole "ghosted" experience totally worth it.

Don't forget - use my code "DOCTORCOLE" for an extra reward. Click here: https://seated.app.link/dM8CAdQZYI

2 comments

  1. What!!!!!!? This is such a cool app! All that food looks incredible.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yasss!!! It’s the best, I discovered so many great restaurants through it too :) thanks for your comment

      Delete

© daily dose of vita. Design by FCD.