Americae Takeover

April 20, 2019


I am delighted to share my highlight of the week with all of you: taking over Americae's Instagram to show how I embody the Americae woman through style, success, scholarship, and service (obv the four points of the Miss America crown #YASSSSQUEEN). Founded by Colombia-born Gabriela Guaracao, this women's designer clothing company draws its fashion inspiration from Latin America's vibrant culture of character, quality, and craftsmanship. Their mantra is Reality is Extraordinary, Dress Accordingly. Be sure to give them a follow @theamericae for some modern elegance inspiration:


People always ask me how I balance everything, from residency life to getting my MBA and social media/blogging. Time management is like picking out an outfit: you need to have your basics before you can accessorize. Once you've mastered these top priorities, you can start to add as you see fit. Surround yourself with a wardrobe of happiness, from blending the right colors and patterns to spending time doing things that fulfill you.


The Americae woman is all about being bold, strong, and confident on both the inside and outside. That means dressing the way you feel. I had a blast featuring my favorite ways to style their gorgeous pink off the shoulder blouse for work, weekend, and vacation.


Check out my try-on video below:



Which outfit was your favorite? Let me know in the comments below!


The best part? It's on sale! Click HERE to shop


Post a Comment

© daily dose of vita. Design by FCD.